Area rugs are made of different dyes and material which will require different cleaning methods depending on those dyes and material.
The age of an area rug can also make a huge difference on how it is cleaned and how often it needs to be cleaned.
You can Google the area rug and what type it is to help on how it needs to be cleaned. You can call Mark It Clean for a free estimate or ask further questions at 562-726-2929 in Long Beach, CA.
We will deep clean your rug.
- We can restore your rug no matter the stain or odor.
- Mark It Clean wants to share with you how we are responding to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- Mark It Clean is still open and working.
- There are still people in our Long Beach community who need our services.
Non-toxic area rug cleaning
- By applying special protectants to your area rug we can make them last longer.
- Special protectants applied will protect your area rug from stains and spills.
- Our rug protection treatments are safe, hypoallergenic and non-toxic for your family and pets. Feel free to call Mark It Clean in Long Beach, CA.
- We will give you a free estimate on your area rug cleaning.
- Call Mark It Clean today at 562-726-2929 for your free estimate.
Rug cleaning frequency
- Professional rug cleaners recommend deep cleaning your rugs depending on material, dyes, and age.
- It is wise to ask the area rug cleaning company you call on how often it should be done.
- If you suffer from asthma, eczema, rhinitis, itchy eyes or other allergy symptoms, then may need to clean more routinely.
- You also may need to use vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter so it can trap allergens.
- Check online reviews to make sure the area rug cleaner in Long Beach that you are choosing has the best reputation.
- Check out Mark It Clean in Long Beach, CA.
- Certified and Insured companies are the best to work with so make sure you ask them that on the phone are check out their website to make sure.
- You want people that are experienced in knowing the rug’s dyes, fibers, and origin so they use the right cleaning methods.
- Mark It Clean has the best in the industry equipment to do the job.
- We have also trained all staff on our equipment and on cleaning agents.
- Our technicians have taken classes to learn the best ways to clean area rugs.
- Our rug cleaning method will release deep down dirt and dander.
- Give Mark It Clean a call to do a thorough deep clean on your area rug cleaning in Long Beach, CA. Call Mark It Clean at 562-726-2929 and we will give you a free estimate right away.
- Mark It Clean wants to ensure we keep your family healthy during this pandemic.
- It is our top priority to have our technicians taking precautions like using face masks, gloves and disinfecting areas.
- We have our technicians take their temperature and we make sure they are not feeling sick or having any symptoms of COVID.