A lot of people really don’t understand the pros and cons of renting a carpet cleaner from a store versus having a professional carpet cleaner like Mark It Clean come into your home in Lakewood, CA. Let’s go over all the pros and cons of this and you can decide which is better.
It’s common knowledge that your carpet needs a deep cleaning to eliminate dirt, dander, and stains at least 1-2 times a year. Some try to cut corners and rent a cleaner from your local grocery store and some just call a professional to get it done as well. Maintaining your carpet is important to protect the fibers so it will ultimately last longer. Clean and nice carpet is an important asset to our Lakewood, CA homes.
The Pros and Cons of a Professional Cleaning Company
- A quality carpet cleaning involves heavy-duty tools you may not have. We use a portable steam cleaning machine that gives you bang for your buck! Mark It Clean technicians are qualified in handling the equipment and knowledgeable about what cleaning solutions need to be used depending on a stain.
- Our portable steam cleaning machine is powerful and gives a very thorough deep clean to get out urine stains, wine stains, and whatever your kids may have done.
- Yes, having a professional come into your home to clean your carpets may cost more than renting that machine at the grocery store, however, you might be pleasantly surprised that it isn’t much more and I can promise you that our Mark It Clean technicians will also do a much better job with our industry standard cleaning machine.
- Mark It Clean is always happy to give you a free estimate so you know what you will be paying. We do not have any hidden fees and promise not to surprise you with a higher price after the cleaning. Please give us a call at 562-726-2929 and we will give you a quote over the phone and schedule an appointment. A lot of times cheaper cleaning companies will come up for hidden fees after the job so it’s important to read reviews and ensure you choose the right cleaner in your area.
- You also want to keep in mind the cheapest carpet cleaning isn’t always the best. It is important to take the time to look for a company with positive reviews and experience. The only real con of hiring a professional carpet cleaning company is if you pick a company with bad reviews and no experience and they don’t do the job right. Make sure you read reviews on Yelp and Facebook in your area before you choose the cleaner. If you have a bad gut feeling after you’ve called don’t be afraid to cancel.
- Mark It Clean has actually been a local favorite here in Lakewood, CA and we have the Reviews to back our word. Reading reviews gives you peace of mind and confidence in calling a local company. We want our customers to feel safe and confident that they picked the right company.
Cons of Renting a Cleaning Machine and the DYI Method
- Yes, you will save money renting a cleaning machine and buying cleaning agents. Renting a cleaner typically costs around $50 per day. You do need to keep in mind these machines are not the highest in quality and are used by a lot of people not knowing what they are doing. So, you may question how good of a job this machine is actually doing.
- You want to make sure you don’t oversaturation the carpet because then it could be wet for days. The longer your carpet is wet the more likely it will grow mold and mildew. This smells awful and could result in you having to take carpet out and needing a water damage specialist.
- Usually the equipment you buy at the store is boxier and really hard to navigate. If you don’t maneuver the machine right you may have uneven cleaning. When you think of the time you’ve wasted by trying to save a few bucks it’s really not worth it.
- Mark It Clean in Lakewood, CA can give you a thorough and much more effective cleaning. We having the right cleaning agents to tackle certain stains and we will ensure your carpet will be dry in no time.
Give Mark It Clean a call for a free estimate today and we can schedule an appointment as soon as
possible. Call 562-726-2929 Pick a qualified cleaner like Mark It Clean!